Doctor insights on:
How Can I Avoid Having A Stiff Ankle Or Leg While Wearing A Cast
Not much: While you are in the cast, your ankle will get stiff due to the lack of movement. The best way to prevent the stiffness from continuing after the cast is removed is to get physical therapy treatment or use dynamic splinting to increase the range of motion and flexibility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am due a broström gould procedure on my ankle in january and need to order a waterproof cast cover - will it be a 1/2 leg cast or full leg cast?
Most casts applied : Are below knee.Get a more detailed answer ›
Should: Part of the pain one may experience is because there is movement around the segment that is fractured. Hence, immobilization restricts the movement and some pain relief is offered. Some ice behind your knee can possibly help as well, and if you need pain killers can be prescribed as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After 6 weeks w a cast on my right ankle, my leg is set free. Injury: broken ankle.It still hurts.Y?
Broke 4th5th metatarsal 10wks ago, foot cast only now told to bear weight, ankle is huge as is leg 1 week later is this normal?
Get checked. excesse: Seems excessive for 10 weeks out.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to avoid having heavy legs swelling of ankles?
- How long can i watch tv while wearing my glasses?
- Does wearing ankle weights while walking strengthen the legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i avoid giving my baby gas while breastfeeding?
- Embarrassed by cast how can i go to prom with it
- Can i lose weight by wearing a weighted vest or ankle weights?
- Can i still do exercises at the gym while wearing braces?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free