Doctor insights on:
How Can I Avoid Having A Stiff Ankle Or Leg While Wearing A Cast
Not much: While you are in the cast, your ankle will get stiff due to the lack of movement. The best way to prevent the stiffness from continuing after the cast is removed is to get physical therapy treatment or use dynamic splinting to increase the range of motion and flexibility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am due a broström gould procedure on my ankle in january and need to order a waterproof cast cover - will it be a 1/2 leg cast or full leg cast?
Most casts applied : Are below knee.Get a more detailed answer ›
Broken ankle 6 weeks ago. Cast off today and when I walk aided my leg goes from under me. Why is this?
After 6 weeks w a cast on my right ankle, my leg is set free. Injury: broken ankle.It still hurts.Y?
I have a broken leg and dislocated ankle. I've had it manipulated into plaster cast. How high should it be elevated overnight? As it is pulsating.
Above heart level: Will facilitate reduction of swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ok, my girl has broken her ankle, it's in a cast, but when she tries to move her whole leg twitches occasionally what's that mean? It's getting worse.
Broke 4th5th metatarsal 10wks ago, foot cast only now told to bear weight, ankle is huge as is leg 1 week later is this normal?
Get checked. excesse: Seems excessive for 10 weeks out.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i prevent having a miscarriage as a result of amniocentesis or cvs?
- How can i tone my butt while having a broken foot?
- How can i tell if i have a sprained rotator cuff or a torn one?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if i have a corneal abrasion or some eye infection?
- How can i tell if i have a prostate infection or a bladder infection?
- How can i tell if i have a cold or allergies?
- How can i tell if i have a regular ear infection or labyrinthitis?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free