Doctor insights on:
How Can I Avoid Getting Marks On My Nipples While Pumping
Severely engorged breast. My nipples are flat . it take 2 to 3 hours just to get 2 ounces of pumped milk. Also very sore. What to do ?
What do you suggest? 'if I put toddler on my right nipple it bleeds can I just feed her from the left side and pump the right?
Yes: This would be an effective strategy. You might also want to get checked for the cause of your bleeding as well. ...Read more
My 7 week baby fights when she is feeding by bottle. I am using my pumped milk or optimal. Tried to change bottles and nipples did't work?
Breast/bottle : This is not unusual. You may find that she will take the bottle more readily from someone else than from you. Let daddy or grandmother try! when she smells your milk, and you are giving her a bottle, she gets confused. Don't worry. Most babies will take a bottle when they are hungry enough and the breast is not available. ...Read more
I have very big nipple. It makes latching difficult. Baby feeds over an hour then wakes up soon to feed. Milk is enough (4 oz) when pump. Pacifier?
Work on feeds: More than 10 minutes on a side will only gain baby 5% more milk, so if baby stays this long it may delay movement of milk forward. I would not feed baby any sooner than 2 hours from the last feed & not assume that their sucking behavior is hunger. Br is feeding + pleasure of lip stimulation + nurturing.Other forms of oral stimulation like a pacifier can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of my stretch marks?
- How can i avoid my sinus cavities getting stuffy?
- What can i do to increase my milk supply while pumping?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i remove marks on my face?
- How can i get rid of acne marks?
- How can i get rid of stretch marks?
- How can i increase my chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free