Doctor insights on:
How Can Get Clymidia In The Eye
Depends: Did the hit just damage the lids and soft tissue or was the eye struck directly. Check the vision and if good, you can wait a while. Can you move the eye and do you see double. That would need evaluation. So if it seems to be a bruise to the soft tissue around the eye, you can wait but if there is more evident damage, then see your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Ice: Ice, ice baby.Get a more detailed answer ›
Wish you had ducked: Depends upon the type of hit. Was it a fist or softball in which case most of the energy will be absorbed by the bone. Ot was it a squash ball or flying debris like a metal fragment. Then the eye could be damaged and needs attention. If you can see well then probably you are OK. If the vision is compromised, or there is pus, or too much swelling, then see your ophthalmologist ...Read more
Wash it out: the best thing tondo is wash the eye out ASAP! This will remove the chemical including and solid material and will neutralize it's effect. Prompt treatment with washing can, in some cases, save your vision! If your eye stops burning, that may be all that is necessary. However, if it is an alkali, especially, or an acid, you should consult a physician as these chemicals are more serious. ...Read more
Why do people like in there 70's get a color red on her eye. There's like a red color on the bottom of the eye that is the skin. I'ts always red. Why?
Common reasons: Redness is from inflammation. Common reasons for inflamed lid skin in the elderly include blepharitis (a noncontagious allergy-like reaction), dry eye, and ectropion. Ectropion happens when the eyelid skin gets too loose and starts to sag away from the eyeball, leaving dried out areas of lid and eyeball in the process. Have her see an eye md (ophthalmologist) to find out best treatments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you get herpes in the eye?
- How can i tell if the stitches in my finger are getting infected?
- Can you get hiv from spit in the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i stop getting erections in the locker room?
- Blood in the stool off and on how can i get rid of this problem
- How can i prevent getting the flu if someone else in my home might have it?
- How can i get rid of the swollen glands in my throat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free