Doctor insights on:
How Can Food Affect Atrial Fibrillation
Food can affect meds: Afib is a rythm that can be very fast and can cause a stroke from blod clots going to the brain. Many patients are on Coumadin a blood thinner that works through vitamin k. So if the patient eats green leafy veges and other foods high in vitamin k , it can reverse the Coumadin and make pt suseptable to stroke. Foods and items high in caffiene like coffee chocolate etc can stimulate the heart rate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Atrial fibrillation is an irregular and often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to the body. During atrial fibrillation, the heart's two upper chambers (the atria) beat chaotically and irregularly — out of coordination with the two lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart. Atrial fibrillation symptoms include heart palpitations, shortness ...Read more
No: Only in john mccain.......He is so scooped wilth immigrants. Tea party republicans also can be affected. ...Read more
If you have atrial fibrillation? And taking flecainide and lisinopril can you still take viagra for ED or this affects my hearth
Medications: There are a variety of medications which can either control the heart rate or convert the rhythm back to normal. Sometimes cardioversion is used to correct the heart rhythm. Also in some cases ablation can be done which will correct the abnormal rhythm. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Irregular: Atrial fibrillation occurs when the atria, which deliver blood to the ventricles, receive an abnormal electrical signal and then beat erratically instead of in a coordinated, strong beat. The danger of atrial fibrillation is that the blood in the atria tends to stay there instead of getting pumped fully into the ventricles. This slow moving blood in the atria can then form blood clots. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How food choices can positively negatively affect your health?
- Can atrial fibrillation affect ed?
- How much does atrial fibrillation affect longevity?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can the food you eat affect your bones muscles?
- Can someone take viagra if you have atrial fibrillation?
- How quickly can antibiotics affect a blood test?
- Can anybody tell me how long the affects of black mold exposure typically last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free