Doctor insights on:
How Can Fix Subluxing Shoulder And I Had Surgery
What to do for a subluxing shoulder? I've had this for a long time, periodically pops out. Worth the surgery? Hasn't popped out in a couple years.
Possiblly repair: Need for surgery depends on severity- shoulders that frequently dislocate are at risk for greater injury, and are probably not meeting all that is demanded of them. However, if a patient is free of pain and can do all desired activities without dislocation, surgical repair may not be necessary. With recurrent, infrequent dislocation, elective repair would be reasonable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: See an orthopedic doctor. Post surgery will require physical rehabilitation. ...Read more
Safe: Overall, shoulder resurfacing is very safe. The outcomes, however, depend on the amount of arthritis and deformity of the shoulder. The percentage of patients that are good candidates for resurfacing is quite low compared to needing a regular shoulder replacement, so confirm the resurfacing with your surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Surgical shoulder in: When there r structural damages to supporting ligaments ,tendons or bone., many times full recovery maximally occurs when surgical repair is undertaken. So unstable shoulders with stretched or torn ligaments, complete tears of rotator cuff, displaced angulated fractures of numeral head or glenoid should be fixed surgically. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
You must call: your provider. He/she is the one to address this issue. ...Read more
Need More Info: Please discuss this with your surgeon. If it has been some time and you still are concerned consider a second opinion. Without more information about what specific issues you are having it is difficult to provide more help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i fix hypothyroidism after having my thyroid removed via surgery?
- Is it possible to fix my lazy eye when i already had surgery on it before?
- How can i fix eyelid skin damage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i fix my overbite?
- How can i fix my insomnia?
- How can i fix my broken finger?
- I just had meniscus repair surgery how long until i can walk on it
- How can i get pregnant if i had a surgery for no more babies?