Doctor insights on:
How Can Do I Reduce The Appearance And The Feel Of Keratosis Pilaris
Keratosis pilaris is a very common skin condition that affects about 40% of people. It shows up as scaly little bumps around follicles, usually on the backs of the arms. It can also be seen on the tops of the thighs and butt. It usually shows up in the teenage years and gets better with time. In kids, it also is sometimes on the face, but that usually ...Read more
Keralytic cream: First, using a good moisturizer cream or ointment, nivea creme, aveeno, (oatmeal) cetaphil, etc., are all good ones; second, your dermatologists might prescribe prescription-strengthed medications like lachydin-12, keralyt gel, salex cream, etc. To control kp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Keratosis pilaris: Exfoliation in this condition does not usually help and can aggrevate the condition. See a dermatologist. ...Read more
Steroid: Steroid creams.Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris?
- What can i do to reduce the redness associated with keratosis pilaris?
- How to reduce keratosis pilaris?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of keratosis pilaris?
- How can i lessen the my keratosis pilaris?
- How can i treat keratosis pilaris?
- Can i prevent keratosis pilaris?
- Talk to a dermatologist online