Doctor insights on:
How Can Candidiasis Be Prevented And Controlled
Meds and life style: Hi, first you need to irradicate fungus from your system, which could be not as easy as taking meds for it. Second, you need to be on sugar/simple carbs free diet for at least 6-12 months. Thrid, you need to restore healthy gastro-intestinal flora. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I use to have frequentely candidiase or other infections. What can I do to prevent them. Thanks for the answer?
Depends on cause: Candidiasis usually does not occur in normal individuals and may be a signal of immune deficiency. It also depends on where the candida infection is in the body. There different implication for candida in the vagina vs. Esophagus. Treatment will depend on the underlying disorder and location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yeast infection: Vaginal candidiasis usually presents with clumpy white vaginal discharge and extreme vaginal itching. It is also associated with painful intercourse. A vaginal yeast infection can occur with no particular reason, but does frequently show up after taking antibiotics for an unrelated infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can cashmere or wool be treated in order to prevent scratching and itching?
- What is gestational diabetes and how can it be controlled?
- Diseases that can be prevented and how
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why water comes out of eyes and how can i prevent it?
- How do you know if your birth control has failed and if you might be pregnant?
- How long can someone be not breathing underwater and still survive intact?
- How long can melatonin be taken daily and be safe?
- Talk to a dermatologist online