Doctor insights on:
How Can Candidiasis Be Prevented And Controlled
Meds and life style: Hi, first you need to irradicate fungus from your system, which could be not as easy as taking meds for it. Second, you need to be on sugar/simple carbs free diet for at least 6-12 months. Thrid, you need to restore healthy gastro-intestinal flora. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I use to have frequentely candidiase or other infections. What can I do to prevent them. Thanks for the answer?
See your doctor.: They can prescribe antifungals, if it is very serious you could even need IV antifungals, in any case, they can help you out. ...Read more
Kind of...: ...Though it's pretty ubiquitous; most people carry a small amount of Candida Albicans on their skin and mucous surfaces without becoming sick; candida tends to flare up on injured surfaces, or after bacteria are suppressed with antibiotics, or in an immunosuppressed host, or in an embedded foreign body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can candidiasis be treated?
- How can i prevent weight gain while on birth control pills?
- Can antihistamines control or prevent vomiting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- Diseases that can be prevented and how
- How can eczema be prevented?
- How can syphilis be prevented?
- Talk to a dermatologist online