Doctor insights on:
How Can Bypass Surgery Help After Someone Has Already Had A Heart Attack
What are the chances of a second heart attack 10 years after bypass surgery. Does the risk increase if you are an insulin dependant diabetic?
What to expect after a massive heart attack coupled with paralysis for a patient who has had a bypass surgery in the past?
Heart attack: The prognosis from out here doesn't sound good at all. Talk to the patient's doctor who has the best knowledge of what's going on. ...Read more
I had bypass surgery quadruple bypass surgery about 4 months ago had chest pains about a week ago is there any way to test for heart attack after week?
Is there ensurance of no heart attack after bypass surgery of heart for 80% blockage on all vessels?
NO: There is not such a thing as "per-emptive" bypass surgery. If you are worried about heart attack, you have to address risk factors, including: Smoking, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity and sedentary lifestyle. Exercise and a prudent diet will help you more than anything else. ...Read more
My dad has heart disease, having had heart attack and triple bypass surgery a few years ago. Is heart disease hereditary? Should I be concerned?
Can be: yes it can be but good healthy lifestyle; no smoking, aerobic exercise like walking 20-30min/day average, healthy normal weight, no excess drinking alcohol , for woman 12 oz beer or 6 oz wine or 1 shot liquor only /day . get lipid profile ,cvc cmp labs, see your dr for keg , do stress test if any chest pain see cardiologist ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can someone who has had a triple bypass surgery still die of a heart attack?
- How soon can you fly in a plane after heart bypass surgery?
- Can you have a heart attack after bypass surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- How soon can you fly after heart bypass surgery?
- How long one can live after a massive heart attack with a cardiac arrest?
- How can you tell if someone fakes a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online