Doctor insights on:
How Can Bypass Surgery Help After Someone Has Already Had A Heart Attack
Is there ensurance of no heart attack after bypass surgery of heart for 80% blockage on all vessels?
NO: There is not such a thing as "per-emptive" bypass surgery. If you are worried about heart attack, you have to address risk factors, including: Smoking, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity and sedentary lifestyle. Exercise and a prudent diet will help you more than anything else. ...Read more
What are the chances of a second heart attack 10 years after bypass surgery. Does the risk increase if you are an insulin dependant diabetic?
What to expect after a massive heart attack coupled with paralysis for a patient who has had a bypass surgery in the past?
Heart attack: The prognosis from out here doesn't sound good at all. Talk to the patient's doctor who has the best knowledge of what's going on. ...Read more
My dad has heart disease, having had heart attack and triple bypass surgery a few years ago. Is heart disease hereditary? Should I be concerned?
Can be: yes it can be but good healthy lifestyle; no smoking, aerobic exercise like walking 20-30min/day average, healthy normal weight, no excess drinking alcohol , for woman 12 oz beer or 6 oz wine or 1 shot liquor only /day . get lipid profile ,cvc cmp labs, see your dr for keg , do stress test if any chest pain see cardiologist ...Read more
I had bypass surgery quadruple bypass surgery about 4 months ago had chest pains about a week ago is there any way to test for heart attack after week?
Progressive disease: After a first coronary operation, control of risk factors is preventive. Non smoking weight control exercize blood pressure and lipid monitoring and control either other native blood vessels, or the grafts can be involved with progressive atherosclerosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can someone who has had a triple bypass surgery still die of a heart attack?
- Is viagra safe for someone who has had a triple heart bypass?
- How soon can someone travel after heart bypass operation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Risk of heart attack after bypass surgery
- Chances of heart attack after bypass surgery
- What can stop bad gas after someone has already started passing gas?
- How soon can you fly after heart bypass surgery?
- Talk to a cardiologist online