Doctor insights on:
How Can A Woman Tell If She Is Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Genetics & Age: Whether or not a woman has an easy time getting pregnant has a lot to do with how old she is. As we age, the number of eggs that can be recruited for ovulation diminishes. Another important component would be our genetics. Some women have conditions such as endometriosis that put them at increased risk for infertility. Also, 30% of the time infertility is due to male factor. Hope that helps! ...Read more
Yes, : It is contraindicated to attempt to come off it during pregnancy because lowering the dose or withdrawal can lead to a spontaneous loss of the baby.Pregnant women have been treated with Methadone for more than 25 years and neither Methadone nor other opiates have been shown to directly cause birth defects. Methadoneandpregnancy.Com. ...Read more
Maybe: It may be possible to get pregnant with secondary amenorrhea. See your gyn and get a referral to a fertility clinic for determination of the reason for your secondary amenorrhea and whether you can ovulate (it could be premature menopause at age 42 in which case you'd be out of eggs). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can a obese woman tell if she is pregnant?
- Can a woman tell if she is pregnant?
- How can a woman tell if she is ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can u tell if a woman is pregnant?
- If a woman is pregnant can she get her period
- Can a woman get pregnant of she has pos?
- If a woman has her period can she be pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online