Doctor insights on:
How Can A Ultrasound Help When Having Abnormal Periods And Vaginal Discharge
The sonogram is a test that looks at body organs with no radiation. It uses sound waves and can give us a 2 dimensional view of organs such as the kidney, liver, heart, and lungs. It can define spaces that are either solid or full of fluid. I can also guide large needles into an organ or near the spine, and can help define the area being cut open. Its a ...Read more
Missed period by two months, multiple negative hpt's, abnormal vaginal discharge, what could be wrong?
I have been having abnormal large amounts of white vaginal discharge with a strong odor, I have also missed my period. Is this serious?
Irregular periods, thick dark brown vaginal discharge, followed by bright red mucus-like discharge, then dark brown again for 4 days now. What is it?
What does it mean when you had brown, vaginal discharge that lasted 1 hour? I have pcos and my periods are irregular.
Is it normal for clear, stretchy vaginal discharge to last a few hours and start again the next day if you have pcos and irregular periods?
I ovulated on June 20 based on vaginal discharge. When can I start testing. My period are sometimes irregular. Ranging from 35-40 days?
There's been a delay of 3 months in my periods nd i m having a continuous vaginal discharge, also my face is becoming worse due to pimples. Pl help :(?
I get white vaginal discharge everyday it does not smell is this normal I have high prolactin levels and have not had period in 5 months help?!
Call UR pediatrician: You need to call your doctor to let them know about your periods, and make sure your prolactin levels are being followed. The white discharge can either be normal sloughing, or yeast infection, and difficult to determine without further evaluation. So, let your doctor know you'd like to be seen, and have this checked out, so you can have peace of mind over it. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i write when i have writers block and a deadline?
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- What does it mean when u have a brown discharge and it smells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can having a thick creamy white vaginal discharge be a sign of pregnancy?
- I have a lump and pain behind my right nipple can some one help me
- When can you walk again after having a hemi laminectomy and discectomy
- I might have pinworms and a vaginal discharge do pinworms infect the vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free