Doctor insights on:
How Can A Malfunction In The Respiratory System Effect Homeostasis
WebMD: See webmd for a thorough discussion. Not enough room in this forum. ...Read more
Hows does the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
Beautifully: Your body uses oxygen for fuel and produces carbon dioxide as waste. These gases circulate in the blood, which is pumped by the heart to the lungs (and the rest of the body). In the lungs, oxygen you breathe in enters the blood, while carbon dioxide leaves the blood and enters the air you breathe out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lungs: The lungs are vital to our breathing. There are many ways to diagnose problems with them and to treat the problems. See you physicain for a diagnosis and treatment plan. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Homeostasis and the respiratory system
- What does the respiratory system have to do with homeostasis?
- What does homeostasis do in the respiratory system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the respiratory system help the human body stay in homeostasis?
- Effect drug abuse respiratory system
- How does the cardiovascular system maintain homeostasis?
- How does the circulatory system help maintain homeostasis?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free