Doctor insights on:
How Can A Malfunction In The Respiratory System Effect Homeostasis
ANATOMICAL: Diseases of brain and spinal cord cause symptoms based on anatomical location of damage. Since a substantial area for balance is located in the cerebellum and brainstem connections, disruption here can result in loss of balance. In alcohol/ nutritional problems, there may be midline cerebellar atrophy leading to gait and leg incoordination. Some cancers have toxins hurting cerebellar neurons. ...Read more
Brain damage: It really depends on where the damage occurred. If the lower part of the brain, that is the brain stem is injured then there can be swallowing issues and GI motility issues. Because the GI tract has its own innervation it is usually sparred in brain trauma. ...Read more
Reword: Please re-word your question. None of the diseases listed. ...Read more
Congestion: By affecting the flow and pressures inside the lungs, congestion of the lungs could happen causing respiratory difficulty. ...Read more
Trouble for heart: Angina is an uncomfortable sensation from heart muscle suffering from lack of circulation - essentially acute oxygen deprivation. If this deprivation is not corrected, then a heart attack, with permanent heart muscle damage, can follow. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
You are what you eat: You truly are what you eat. The body is constantly breaking down, repairing and rebuilding all its various structures, even down to the molecular and atomic level. Some parts come from recycling, others from what you ingest!eating foods that cause your body stress and increase inflammation can lead to negative effects on the heart and entire cardiovascular system(visit www.Whatscookingwithdoc.Com). ...Read more
If the immune system can aggressively attack and kill all peripheral nerves could the human body function with just the central nervous system?
Cardiovascular: Everything works together and all are interconnected, not enough space here to expand. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Respiratory system maintain homeostasis
- Homeostasis and the respiratory system
- How does the respiratory and circulatory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does the respiratory system have to do with homeostasis?
- What does homeostasis do in the respiratory system?
- How do kidney stones effect homeostasis?
- Does the respiratory system help the human body stay in homeostasis?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free