Doctor insights on:
How Can A Malfunction In The Respiratory System Effect Homeostasis
WebMD: See webmd for a thorough discussion. Not enough room in this forum.
How's does the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
Beautifully: Your body uses oxygen for fuel and produces carbon dioxide as waste. These gases circulate in the blood, which is pumped by the heart to the lungs (and the rest of the body). In the lungs, oxygen you breathe in enters the blood, while carbon dioxide leaves the blood and enters the air you breathe out.See 1 more doctor answer
Lungs: The lungs are vital to our breathing. There are many ways to diagnose problems with them and to treat the problems. See you physicain for a diagnosis and treatment plan.
Breathing: The respiratory system consists of all organs in the body related to breathing including the nose, mouth, trachea and lungs. All four of these are essential for normal breathing.
Isolators: As above. You can also use facemask.
Yes and no: Many people live in dusty conditions (mild) for considerable time with no apparent distress. Others may develop mild to severe allergies. Dust contains many microscopic things one of which is dust mites. People can be severely allergic to these and require a lot of treatment. The best thing to do is dust mitigation. Look up on the internet how to reduce home dust problems or see you doctor.
Through the brain: Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant, which can affect the centers in the brain that regulate respiration. Consequently, breathing may slow and not keep up with demand, especially when asleep. Also, alcohol lowers your defenses against aspiration, contributing to pneumonia. Lastly, alcohol can make sleep apnea worse making it further difficult to breathe.
Immunity: It protects us and can also be a major player in the inflammatory pathway or autoimmune disease.
Immune system: The immune system is within every organ in our body, including the lungs to defend it from foreign material, such as toxic inhalants, allergens, infections etc.
- Talk to a doctor online
- How can a malfunction in the circulatory system effect homeostasis?
- Homeostasis and the respiratory system
- How does the respiratory and circulatory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
- How do the circulatory system and respiratory system both help to maintain homeostasis?
- What does the respiratory system have to do with homeostasis?
- What does homeostasis do in the respiratory system?
- How do kidney stones effect homeostasis?
- Does the respiratory system help the human body stay in homeostasis?
- Respiratory system maintain homeostasis