Doctor insights on:
How Can A Boxer Continue His Work If He Dislocated His Elbow
Get an xray: Christy, it is very difficult to sustain a dislocaion of an elbow in that it takes a signicant impact for that to occur. Rest and ice and support for now. Avoid an ace wrap as this may cause swelling above or below the elbow. It is very important for you to get an xray of your elbow to get a correct diagnosis. If the xray is abnormal, you need to followup with an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PA rites?: Most pas are qualified and are credentialed to legally relocate elbows and reduce fracture(reset them). They work under the supervision of a doctor in most instances. I cannot really comment about the 'really wasn't to begin with part since i wasn't there and have no xrays to confirm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a person continue to work a warehouse job if he has atrial fibrillation?
- How can i help my husband see he needs to get back on his depression meds?
- How can i treat my son eczema its all over his body and its swoll he can sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How a boxer should eat so he doesnt gain weight?
- I recently dislocated my elbow how long will it be before i can do pushups again
- How can a dislocated tailbone be fixed?
- How can you dislocate a radius?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free