Doctor insights on:
How Can A Black Person Have Blue Eyes
Complicated genetics: Typically, dark-skinned folks have dark colored eyes, light-skinned folks from europe have light colored (often blue) eyes. In america, there are many black people with a fair amount of european ancestry in their background. Depending on the amount of european ancestry a black person has, it is possible for some blue-eyed genes to emerge. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 african american parents. Moms grandfather was white with blue eyes. The baby turned out white with blue eyes statistically what odds was this?
It is Melanin inIRIS: Melanin is the pigment it can make freckles brown and it can make iris of the eye which gives its colour as retina is transparent.At birth the iris is devoid of melanin and that gives the blue colour. But by 9months to 12 months iris of the baby gets melanin and may turn brown or dark brown but brown eyes at birth never turn blue. ...Read more
Girlfriend was in the sun all day and she now has a small black spot on her upper eye lid. She is light skinned with blue eyes and the spot was just n?
Im mixed Asian and white and is brown eyes black hair. My husband is blue eyes blonde hair. My daughter got blonde blue eyes how did she get blue eyes?
My husband is blonde hair blue eyes. Im half Asian and white black hair brown eyes our daughter came out blonde hair blue eyes. How does that work?
Dominant traits: It appears that those traits that your daughter has are dominant and just happen to be the traits that your husband has. ...Read more
I have baby blue eyes . How did I inherit it if my father is a black african from ghana with brown eyes and my mom being mostly of a white origin with baby blue eyes . She is of 1/2 greek, 1/4 egyptian , and 1/4 italian . How did I end up with the same ve
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many hemorrhoids can a person have?
- How can a person sleep with their eyes open?
- How does a person have two different colored eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can a person have chlamydia without knowing it?
- How can a person have cirrhosis of the liver if he is not a drinker or drug user?
- How long can a person have small bowel cancer before it causes symptoms?
- How can a person stay motivated to lose weight if they do not have any motivation at all?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free