Doctor insights on:
How Can A Bad Thyroid Cause A Lot Of Body Pain
Occassionally: Untreated hypothyroidism can occasionally be associated with aches and pains which will resolve when the condition is treated with the correct dose of the medication that is the best fit for each person. If there is hashimoto's thyroiditis, this can occasionally be associated with inflammation in various parts of the body which can cause body pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have hypo thyroidism and I am prone to migraine with lot of throwing up. My temples are mostly swollen and pain ful if I apply pressure, pls help?
Temporal arteritis: can present with tender blood vessels in the temple. This typically occurs in people older than 60. A blood test called an erythrocyte sedimentation rate is done and will be elevated if there is an inflammatory process involving the temporal arteries. Treatment is with steroids. Scalp tenderness can occur with migraine but is not typically localized to the temple. ...Read more
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
I have hashimoto thyroidism, pituitary tumor, seizures, lesion on my brain and had multiple concussions. My calves are hurting bad what could this be?
Wow- a lot!: This can either be as simple as muscular if you have had any changes in excercise or even trauma (fall, seizure). Or it can be neurological, neuropathic pain due to your comorbidities or even the brain lesion. Or vascular such as a DVT or blood clot in your veins. I would recommend that you get evaluated at your earliest convenience. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- Can a pinch nerve cause numbness in my arm and whole side of body?
- Can a low thyroid cause lower back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a lack of thyroxine cause joint pain?
- I have a lot of spit in my mouth is my spit causing me to have bad breath
- Can a bad tooth cause ear pain?
- What can cause a mild aching pain in top left side of chest?
- How can i cure back and neck pain caused by sleeping in a bad position?