Doctor insights on:
How Big Is Pituitary Tumor That Is Classified As A Macroadenoma
"tumor" literally translates as "mass", so even a fresh bruise could be called a "tumor". Doctors use the term "neoplasm" (tranlates literally as new growth) to describe tumors that are abnormal growths of cells. These may be benign or malignant; "malignant" = cancer. In everyday usage, we use "tumor" ...Read more
Possibly.: Memory is a complex function of the brain that is dependent on many different areas. If a pituitary tumor is sufficiently large or spreads to other areas of the brain, then it is conceivable that memory would be affected. However, other symptoms, such as disruptions in hormone levels/functions and changes in vision, are far more likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Macroadenoma pituitary gland tumor
- Pituitary macroadenoma prognosis
- Pituitary macroadenoma mri
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How dangerous is a pituitary tumor?
- Pituitary tumor
- How big is 6 cm tumor?
- How big is a 6 cm fibroid tumor?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free