Doctor insights on:
How Big Is 4mm
4/10 ths of an inch: There are 25.4 mm in one inch. That means 10 mm is 4/10 ths of an inch (10 divided by 25.4 = 0.39). It is a hair more than 3/8 ths of an inch, because 3/8 ths is 0.375 inches. If one is familiar with pistol cartridges, 10 mm is slightly wider than the DIAMETER of a 9mm bullet or of a .380 bullet. ...Read more
Cancer: I think this term is antiquated. I think it dates back decades ago when talking about cancer was sort of a taboo. So instead of calling it cancer, people felt somehow more comfortable calling it "the big c". I personally never use this term so as not to be confusing to my patients. ...Read more
Yes, I would : Say it is on larger side. But small stones can cause problems just as much as large stones. If you are having symptoms of gallbladder disease, you should have cholecystectomy, ask your surgeon for specific recommendation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to pass a 4mm kidney stone?
- How long does a 4mm kidney stone take to pass?
- 4mm lung nodules
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 4mm polyp in the descending colon
- How to achieve bigger breasts?
- How to build big thighs?
- How to build big rhomboids?
- How big is 4mm kidney stone?