Doctor insights on:
How Bad Is It To Eat Spicy Food And Get Teary Eyes
Blepharitis/DryEyes: This is a often repeated question. Blepharitis or inflammatory closure of oil producing glands is stress related and very common these days. The stale oil discharges at night when you are sleep, turns the eye red and watery in the mornings. The other condition that causing teary eyes in mornings is dry eyes. This is paradoxical secretion of crying tears from the main lacrimal gland. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: That may happen. Your eyes can get tired with the glare and it would be a good idea to rest your eyes when this occurs. Lowering the brightness on the laptop may help. ...Read more
Yes: That may happen, especially if the cold symptoms are in your sinuses. ...Read more
Empathy: Humans are born with a sense of empathy for their fellow humans. This includes developing certain emotional and physical feelings when others demonstrate them. Thus for instance, when one person yawns, others around them will also yawn. So also when crying is seen which causes many others to do that sympathetically. Enjoy this connection with your fellow man/woman. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spicy food bad for stomach
- How to get rid of dark circles under the eyes including foods to eat?
- Spicy foods bad stomach aches
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My eyes get teary and ichy when i read
- How to neutralize spicy foods?
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat spicy food?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free