Doctor insights on:
How Bad Is Acid For You If Ive Only Tried It Once
LSD Effects: If you do not have any current symptoms, you are fortunate. Most of the symptoms are related to large doses, and repeated doses. A few have had "flashbacks" after taking one dose. The more you use and the larger the doses, more serious side effects and long term sequela can occur. Not worth the risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably ok: However, there are potential issues with overusing antacids, even over the counter remedies. If you have refractory heartburn, a physician needs to address the problem and rule out potentially serious causes that can include infection/malignancy. Avoid nsaids (ibuprofen, aspirin, Advil, Aleve, (naproxen) etc.) as these exacerbate irritation of the stomach lining. ...Read more
Psychologic effect: By acid, I assume you mean LSD. LSD can produce psychological effects and altered sense of reality. Remember the Beatles song Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds? The song is reportedly describes the effects of LSD. While it is not physically additive, using LSD on a regular basis, the hallucinogenic effect of drug can make it difficult for the user to have any normal sense of reality. So avoid use. ...Read more
GERD: This sounds like gastric reflux into your esophagus, it can be from an incompetent sphincter into the stomach but can also be related to diet with late eating, spicy foods and over eating. You might consider adding an over the counter acid blocker like Omeprazole but if this is persistent check with your GI doctor for better control as chronic acid in the esophagus can be dangerous. ...Read more
How concentrated?: Concentrated hcl will cause a chemical burn. If you washed it immediately and it has not caused a burn, there is no need to worry. If it did cause a burn, it would depend on how deep the burn is, and how much of the skin is involved. If you have any concerns it would be prudent to see your doctor. ...Read more
I've accidentally inhaled muriatic acid a couple of times and it burned my lungs. Could this be bad?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will weed stay in your system if you only smoked once?
- How long does it take for weed to get out of your system if you only smoke once?
- How long can weed stay in your system if only smoked once?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you stop a period once it starts?
- How many tylenols can i take at once for a bad headache?
- How unhealthy is pizza having pizza for lunch once a week is bad?
- How long to get thc out of uri if you smoked once?
- Is it possible to become addicted to a drug even if you have only tried it once?