Doctor insights on:
How Are Lactic Acid And Alcoholic Fermentation Similar
Compensatory: Many things can cause an increased production of Lactic Acid in our bodies. When our oxygen levels or delivery of oxygen are lower than what we need, our bodies will produce lactic acid. They may increase with strenuous exercise or by serious conditions such as sepsis, heart failure, or shock. Also a medication used to control glucose in diabetics called metformin may increase our lactic acid. ...Read more
Don't stop: So, Lactic Acid builds up from working out - exercising. If you stop rather than go through a cool down period - it will build up and cause pain. You need to - if a runner - go to a slow run/jog/walk at the end of your run - to continue good blood flow and removal of the lactic acid. ...Read more
No they're not: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the peels before reaching FULL adulthood can be dangerous to the still developing skin. The skin has not reached its full thickness even during the teen years yet, so doing a peel could take it down too far in the skin layers and expose layers of the skin that should not be exposed. This can lead to severe pain, infection, poor healing and disfigurement. ...Read more
Yes: But done under the right conditions by an experienced provider. Home use of chemical peels in teenagers should not be recommended ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between lactic acid fermentation and alcoholic fermentation
- How do alcohol fermentation and lactic acid fermentation differ?
- Lactic acid fermentation in swimming
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactic acid fermentation in muscle cells due to exercise
- What builds up in your muscles during lactic acid fermentation?
- How to get rid of lactic acid?
- Lactic acid
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free