Doctor insights on:
How Accurate Are Early Home Pregnancy Tests
Are early response home pregnancy tests accurate 10-14 days after sex? I'm on the pill and my period isn't due until 4 weeks after the sex in question
Maybe. Maybe not.: A urine pregnancy test, done correctly, gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred). If done sooner, a positive result is likely real, but a negative result may be due to testing too soon, and thus lead to a repeat test. It's best to be patient and not test too early. ...Read more
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Depends: Home pregnancy tests measure the amount of beta human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone in urine. It takes about 1 week after conception for beta HCG to become detectable in the blood and 2 weeks for it to become detectable in urine. If it has not been 2 weeks since your missed period, your home pregnancy test may be falsely negative. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Missed period.: Once you have missed your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How accurate are early pregnancy tests?
- How accurate are early detection pregnancy tests?
- How accurate are 5 day early pregnancy tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How accurate are the pregnancy tests?
- How accurate are early pregnancy tests 17 days after conception?
- How accurate are home pregnancy tests after missed period?
- How long are pregnancy tests accurate?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online