Doctor insights on:
Hot Spots On Leg
Red swollen hot to touch spots on right leg , about 4 inches round , last for a few days then bruise before going away I am 20 years old, female.?
Infection?: Red hot swollen spots make me think of infection, perhaps abscess or folliculitis, or sebaceous cysts. Abscesses don't usually go away by themselves but rather need to be drained. Folliculitis might come & go but not usually 4" in diameter (that's huge!). Not common to have several sebaceous cysts in one area. Go see your family doc for evaluation, testing & treatment. Perhaps bleeding disorder? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What could cause hot spots? (usually on wrists, stomach, or legs) to happen? (hot 2me, not to touch)
I have these red, puffy spots on knees legs and thighs that itch real bad and hurt and hot to touch.
13 year old girl gets splotchy legs when she is standing. Red hot spots on her knees and calves that itch and purplish darker patches. What is this?
When someone has a blood clot and feel the warmth in the leg, what's exactly happening then?Is the blood stuck in 1 spot creating the hot sensation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red spots on arms and legs not itchy
- Brown spots on lower legs
- Brown spots on legs and feet
- Why do i have brown spots on my legs?
- Black and blue spots on legs
- Causes of itchy red spots on lower legs
- I have red spots on my arms and legs
- Causes of rash and red spots on arm or leg
- What causes hot spots on legs?