Doctor insights on:
Hot Bath Risks
Found a dead bat in the water boiler after having a bath. Is there any risk of rabies? Water was hot but not boiling and it sure got into my eyes.
Anxiety: Take a hot bath which will relax your muscles. ...Read more
My Skin is getting dark slowly, How to get deep clean bath,removing all dirt.should i perspire before bath or get a hot bath.
Dark skin?: Are you saying that your skin is dark because you are dirty? Dirt should be pretty superficial. ...Read more
Pain relief.: You didn't describe what type of pain you had or the location. This limits how much information i can try to provide you. However, musculoskeletal pain often responds to tylenol or nsaid's. If you would like a more tailored response that please clarify & re-ask this question. Take care. ...Read more
What are the benefits of an ice bath. I'm 23 training for MMA. would like to know if ice baths are good. also are hot baths good. what are the benefits?
Yes And Yes: Basically, ice baths are good for stopping inflamation and pain, speed healing after a work out or competition. Hot baths are good for increasing circulation, relaxing muscles, assist healing after the initial injury, before work outs or competition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i take a hot bath or jacuzzi after giving birth?
- Is a hot bath good for a cold?
- Heart pounding after taking hot bath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will a hot bath induce labor
- Low blood pressure hot bath
- Is it safe to take a hot bath while pregnant?
- Can a jacuzzi have the same soothing effects as a warm bath or is it too hot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online