Doctor insights on:
Monitoring: Hospitalization is necessary when one's condition is serious enough to warrant 24/7 monitoring of a particular health issue. This will depend on the seriousness of the problem, the ability or inability to care for this problem at home, and the probability of worsening of the condition. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Harm: The criteria for hospitalizing any mentally ill person, child or adult, is if they are in danger of harming themselves or someone else or if they are in need of treatment that requires the sort of close care and observation that can only occur in hospital. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
You have to be : Usually you have to be suicidal/homocidal or have problems caring for yourself to the point where you qualify for grave disability- if that happens, you are hospitalized. Professionals look for certain criteria and then decide to keep you. The decision is based on what is best for you and the long term. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
When your doc says: When to be hospitalized is a decision that only your doctor can make based on not only your symptoms but also your overall history and health. In this case, the reasons for hospitalization would likely revolve around supporting your respiratory function. Don't try to be your own doctor. If you're having problems, go see your doc right away. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes.: Sociopaths can and often have other conditions like bipolarity that may lead to 'breakdowns'. The will get depressed often after being 'caught' or exposed for their misdeeds. Depressions are often short-lived and not deeply felt or experienced given the nature of their sociopathy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know when to be hospitalized when you have influenza type b?
- What is the likelihood of someone being hospitalized for a kidney infection?
- What is too low bmi risk hospitalized?
- Most common cause of sepsis in hospitalized patients
- How long are you typically hospitalized for kidney stones?
- Illnesses that require hospitalization
- How long are you hospitalized for having severe dehydration?
- How long are you hospitalized if you get dehydration?
- Talk to a hospitalist online for free