Doctor insights on:
I am 11 weeks pregnant & I was wondering if it is safe to eat snyder's honey mustard onion pretzels, cause it does contain horseradish powder.?
Several: Yellow prepared mustard is a good source of dietary fiber, iron, magnesium and phosphorus, and a very good source of thiamin, manganese and selenium. Be careful because it also contains a lot of sodium (like in salt) read more http://nutritiondata.Self.Com/facts/spices-and-herbs/215/2#ixzz20bcyi422. ...Read more
Emetics are Passe': Emetics are no longer used in modern medicine for very good reason. ...Read more
Not at all: Sounds delicious. Be sure to cook the turkey all the way through — this is unrelated to mustard or any other seasoning. ...Read more
Ok: Vegetable oil in general is better.saffola sunflower or vegetable oil are better. Animal fat is not recommended ...Read more
Is there any way to make my hair grow faster ? I've heard about mustard, but i still need confirmation.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Horseradish health benefits
- Horseradish sauce nutrition
- Horseradish for a stuffy nose
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Horseradish side effects
- Horseradish and garlic tablets
- How to treat melasma with horseradish?
- Horseradish while pregnant
- Horseradish cheese