Doctor insights on:
Honey Is Bad For Pregnant Women
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can a pregnant women during her first 3 months of pregnancy consume dates and honey.. Or is it harmful for the kid during the first 3months?
Yes: There is no evidence that either of these products would contain any substance that would harm a developing fetus. ...Read more
No.: Won't be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: I'm guessing the concern here is over the recommendation not to feed honey to infants less than one year of age. Infants in their first year can have their intestines colonized by the bacteria that produces botulism toxin. Honey can contain these bacterial spores, but does not contain the toxin, so it will not harm you or your fetus if you ingest it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I wouldn't: If a food product makes you itch, i'd avoid it entirely until i'm convinced i don't have a food allergy. I'm not familiar with an allergy to honey, but i assume it's possible. I'd certainly discuss this concern with your obstetrician. It would be ironic, i suppose, if honey gives you hives. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is gatorade bad for pregnant women?
- Is it bad for pregnant women to get mad?
- Why is melatonin bad for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is food cooked by charcoal bad for pregnant women?
- Is ibuprofen bad for pregnant women?
- Is parsley bad for pregnant women?
- Is chocolate bad for pregnant women?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online