Doctor insights on:
Homogeneous Echotexture Of Thyroid
Irregularity: It means your thyroid gland is not uniform like a normal gland should be. There may be some irregularity that the ultrasound is showing...Perhaps some small cysts.....It is nothing serious but it should be rechecked with a repea ultrasound test perhaps after an interval of one year. ...Read more
Could be: It is difficult to reliably sonographically differentiate hashimoto thyroiditis from other thyroid pathology. Ultrasound features can be variable depending of the severity and phase of disease. A diffusely enlarged thyroid gland with a heterogeneous echotexture is a common sonographic presentation. ...Read more
Bilateral thyroid lobes are enlarged and show diffuse heterogeneous echotexture with increased vascularity. What does that mean?
Thyroid: What have your doctors said about this. There are many options that include surgery or doing nothing. You can rely on your doctors for your management. If your thyroid levels are OK and your thyroid gland is not very enlarged it would be OK to have nothing done aside from regular examination. ...Read more
Should a vague 3mm nodule in the inferior left lobe (heterogeneously in echotexture) of the thyroid be biopsied? Should I worry about this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Homogeneous thyroid gland
- Heterogeneous echotexture thyroid nodule
- Heterogeneous echotexture thyroid gland
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid is diffusely heterogeneous in echotexture
- What is a heterogeneous echotexture of the thyroid?
- Homogeneous uptake in left thyroid lobe
- Heterogeneous echotexture
- Homogeneous echotexture bilaterally found in thyroid ultrasound