Doctor insights on:
Homeopathic Remedies For Benign Tremors
Treatment yes but: Cure unlikely to impossilbe. Like trying to knock down a wall by blowing on it. ...Read more
Relax and calm down: Try to see if you drink too much coffee, cut it down, also try to relax and stay calm, and stay away from stressful situations ; otherwise you may need to take medications prescribed by your doctor. ...Read more
Essential tremor: Check out http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/essential-tremor/ds00367/dsection=treatments%2dand%2ddrugs for treatment options for essential tremor. Beta blockers are common option (here in the states, i can't vouch for india) as long as your blood pressure & heart rate can tolerate it. Check w/your family doc. ...Read more
Tremors are treatabl: Lip twitching may be innocuous and caused by: •stress. •fatigue. •severe anxiety. •emotions like anger, amusement, fear. •potassium deficiency. •excessive stimulant intake •alcohol withdrawal or abuse. •cigarette or nicotine withdrawal •damage or irritation of the facial nerve if persistent then consider: hemifacial spasm tics parkinson's disease there are others. Please seek a neurologic eval. ...Read more
Good day, I have tremors in my left eye lasted for approximately one month,,what is the reasons and what is the treatment ,please?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Homeopathic remedies for fatty liver
- Homeopathic remedies for trigger finger
- Are there any homeopathic remedies for pulmonary fibrosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Homeopathic remedies for h pylori
- Homeopathic remedies for opiate addiction
- What is the homeopathic remedy histamine used for?
- What alcohol is used for homeopathic remedy bases?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free