Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Weals
Hello Iam from mexico, i am 34 years old, and i have been taking some loss weight pills for 2 days . however, i havent felt so well, ive notice weals?
Several things: This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively. ...Read more
More info please?: Wheals (or hives) and pimples are pretty different. Hives can be triggered by an allergy such as a food or medication, although many people develop hives without a clear cause. Acne is extremely common as well, and is due to a combination of hormones, bacteria, clogging of the pores, and inflammation in the skin. Stress, certain foods, and things applied to the skin can trigger it. ...Read more
I have like nettle rush on my body with itchiness. After scratching, it gets red, weal, and swollen. Usually disappear within an hour. What's that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Home remedy for stomach ace
- Fast home remedies that are good for stool softening
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Home remedies for black stool
- Home remedies for passing a drug test when getting a hair follicle test
- Home remedies for small pimples on forehead
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free