Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Vision Loss In One Eye
If mother is resistant to eye drops and laser treatment for glaucoma, what is prognosis for daughter with glaucoma in stopping vision loss?
Age 58. 30 percent optic nerve damage in 1 eye due to open angle glaucoma. Withg treatment is it possible to prevent vision loss in lifetime?
Multiple causes: If this just happened, it is an emergency and you should go to your ophthalmologist or to an er quickly. The causes include retinal detachment, vascular occlusive disease, optic nerve disease, various changes in the brain as well as other eye conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What causes gradual vision loss in one eye ( like a shade being drawn or letters being missing when reading?
Possible causes: A blockage of blood flow to the retina can lead to a black out of vision in one eye. This can be caused by plaque breaking off of an artery and lodging in the eye. Since the blood flow to the retina is limited, the vision will abruptly and painlessly be lost. When the plaque dissolves the vision will return. If the blood flow is obstructed too long (90 minutes or so) the vision might not return. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vision loss in one eye
- Home remedies for loss of vision
- Partial loss of vision in one eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sudden vision loss in one eye
- Causes of vision loss in one eye
- Temporary loss of vision in one eye
- Loss of night vision in one eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free