Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Thin Lips
Are the results of a fat transfer permanent? If i get a fat transfer to make my thin lips fuller, will i eventually need to repeat the treatment? Can the fat injections migrate or will they stay in place?
I am a male and have thin lips what can I do to make them a little thicker that does not cost alot/?
Filler injections: The safest, easiest, and quickest procedure is using soft tissue fillers. I strongly recommend hyaluronic acid fillers (ie. Juvederm, restyline). The these products can be shaped. They are extremely safe and last a long time. Injected properly it should last at least 18-24 months or longer. And best of all it is reversible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for thin upper lip
- Home remedies for long thin fingers
- Home remedies for thin skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedy for upper lip lines
- Home remedies for full lips
- Home remedies for lip swelling
- Home remedies for blue gray spots on lips
- Talk to a dermatologist online