Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Thigh Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Reduce the cause: It is important to determine the cause of the rash. If due to a fungal infection, the appropriate antibiotic will produce success. If moisture accumulates within skin folds, using powders to keep the skin dry will provide relief. Choosing breathable, less restrictive clothing will be helpful. ...Read more
I have an inner thigh rash and it really itches and i can't stop myself from itching it! . Is there any way to stop it?!
I am a virgin, and I have an embarrassing itch on my v (thigh rash left becuz of cream). What could be wrong? No pain or burning just itch.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedy for a boil on the inner thigh
- Boils on inner thigh home remedy
- Home remedies for boils on inner thigh
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for sunburn rash
- Home remedies for allergy rashes
- Home remedy for baby rash
- Home remedies for rashes on hands
- Talk to a dermatologist online