Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Thick Skin
It depends: To better answer your question, we'd need to know what the cause of the thickened skin is. And we'd need to know the location. Thickened skin could be the result of psoriasis, eczema, poor hygiene, etc. So without additional information, it's difficult to answer your question. ...Read more
My skin is thick and dark near lateral mallecous..any home remedies for treatment? If not other way?
What is the best home treatment for very sore achy heals which have a very thick tough skin? Also what's the best lotion for dry sandpaper-like feet?
I have small round patches of very thick skin. They seem almost like scales. I also have eczema all over. This looks much different than the eczema.
Person 2 person eval: Can’t diagnose with available information. Examination, history & possibly other testing would be needed to make an accurate diagnosis. Treatment would be dictated by diagnosis. ...Read more
It could be fungus: Toenail fungal infections, onychomycosis, are characterized by thicking of the nail plate, discoloration ( usually yellowish brown) lossening of the nail and accumulation of debris between the nail plate and nail bed. It is also possible that you are developing a corn on the end of your toe as a result of the toe being too long or becoming deformed. A quick exam can determine this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for skin cholesterol deposits
- Home remedies for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Home remedies for small skin bumps
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for rough skin on face
- Home remedies for skin tag removal on the inside of a thigh
- Home remedies for skin tags on eyelids
- Home remedies for thick mucus drainage from nose
- Talk to a dermatologist online