Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Swollen Ball Of Foot
11 yo daughter. Swollen ball of foot. Red and painful to lightest touch. Swelling progressing. Now the size of a large egg. No fever. No injury.
Would recommend: getting this checked at her doctor or the ER or an orthopedist. Sounds like it could be an infection; her doctor should be able to examine her and help her. ...Read more
Cannot walk barefoot or wear flat shoes. Ball of foot feels swollen but doesn't look swollen. Have to wear clogs?
Ball of foot swollen and tender between 3 & 4th toe. Slightly hard there. Tender to touch and walk on. Gradual onset of pain/swelling overnight.
Neuroma: The location and your symptoms alone are consistent with the Morton's neuroma. Look it up on the Internet. See your local area podiatrist for options. This is a very common nerve entrapment associated with fibrosis. Immediate relief will be with a cortisone injection. The sooner you do this, the more likely you are to respond. ...Read more
Both of my inside ankles close to the instep (but not the instep) are swollen with no other swelling in legs or feet.
What home remedy could i do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- Home remedies for swelling in arch of foot
- Herbal treatment for swollen ball of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for corn on bottom of foot
- The ball of my foot is swollen
- Home remedies for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Home remedies for mild shortness of breath
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free