Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Stiff Hip
Possibly: If you fell heavily onto your buttocks, you could easily have caused bruising and then stiffness in your back and hip region. It should ease up quickly. Taking an anti inflammatory such as Ibuprofen or aleve can help with the healing. Also use a heating pad. Had the injury only just occurred ice would have helped. ...Read more
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Is neck OA like hip OA? When I walk a lot, my hip stiffness eases. What exercise can I do to improve neck/upper back tightness?
7 months post hip arthroscopy. Thigh soreness remains and outer hip stiffness esp after activity. What's going on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for hip joint pain
- Home remedies for hip muscle weakness
- Home remedies for hip pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for normal female hip pattern
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Home remedy for stomach ace
- Fast home remedies that are good for stool softening
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free