Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Severe Rectal Pain
I have severe rectal pain during periods while bowel movement and passing gas . Can u suggest remedy for this situation ?
Depend : Depends on the etiology (cause) of your pain...Having severe rectal pain is not normal, the most common cause is an anal fissure. Usually if you can keep your bowel movements soft, ( high fiber and plenty of fluids) and take a hot bath after bm these measures usually heal the fissure. If persist see a colon and rectal surgeon. ...Read more
Anal Fissure common: From this limited detail, i suspect anal fissure. This is the most common cause for this combination of problems, however it is worthwhile to see your colorectal surgeon to make sure it isn't something worse. Start a high fiber and water diet. Use warm water baths. Surgery is curative if conservative measures fail. ...Read more
4yo female co severe rectal pain. Says not constip nor recent large bm. Says didn't injure. Also temp of 101.5. No recent exposures I know of. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for severe rectal pain
- Severe rectal pain
- Home remedies for rectal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedy for severe gas pain
- Home remedies for severe toothache pain
- Home remedies for severe pelvic pain
- Home remedies for severe gas pain
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free