Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Rash With Target Like Lesions
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Hello. Pls what can I do? I'm 29 years of age, I have rashes on my buttocks and I need home remedy.
Get the diagnosis: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rashes in the groin: Most rashes in otherwise healthy young men are fungal in nature. If you haven't tried an anti-fungal medication or cream that may do the trick. ...Read more
I have rashes on and of on my lips.I have tried all creams and tablets but nothing.I need home remedy.Im tired of pills and creams.They come n go.Help?
Address the cause: Seems the treatments you have tried are not addressing the cause. One common cause of rashes is food allergies- common allergens include dairy, gluten, eggs, soy, citrus & almonds- try avoiding for 2 weeks and add back one at a time. You might also be deficient in b vitamins, essential fatty acids or zinc. If these measures don't help consult a holistic md- see http://www.Abihm.Org/search-doctors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for rash with target like lesions
- Rash with target like lesions
- Syphilis rash with target like lesions
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is rash with target like lesions a symptom of syphilis?
- Is rash with target like lesions a symptom of urticaria?
- Is rash with target like lesions a symptom of erythema multiforme?
- Erythema multiforme rash with target like lesions
- Talk to a dermatologist online