Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Pink Eye In Children
Pink Eye: Pink eye is a problem. It is only a term that says the eyes are reddish pink. Usually due to a mild viral infection, the eyes may become "reddish pink" in other severe conditions, like uveitis, acute glaucoma as well. Therefore, a diagnosis by an ophthalmologist is essential. Assuming that it is pink eye, just warm moist compresses may suffice. Diagnosing is the most challenging part. ...Read more
Is there any home remedy for chronic, recurring pink eye with severe eye pain and pressure right above infected eye?
No: You will need to see a doctor to find out what is going on and for management of these problems. ...Read more
My co-worker has children that currently have pink-eye. Can my he spread this to the rest of us that share a small office? I really do not want pink eye. But i know it is very contagious, and can spread through contact. Can he unknowingly bring it into ou
In a child care setting, can pink eye be passed around, with children who had it previously becoming reinfected (within a week or two)?
One of my eyes is pinkish and I have a bad headache. could it be pink eye? And is honey and distilled water an effective remedy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedy for pink eye in adults
- Home remedies for eye infection in children
- Home remedies for pink eye in babies
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for stomach infection in children
- Home remedies for bleeding in the back of the eye
- Natural remedies for pink eye in adults
- Home remedies for blindness in one eye
- Talk to a pediatrician online