Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Pain After Sexual Activity
Maybe not...: Many women have a cervix that is "friable", meaning that when you touch it, it tends to bleed a bit. Sometimes the likelihood of this can be increased by things like the birth control pill. On the other hand, you could have a cervical polyp, or infection, or pre-cancerous lesion. Best advice would be to go to your gynecologist and ask specifically about this issue. Have an up to date pap done. ...Read more
Talk to your GYN ,MD: Could be due to multiple reasons only your md can examine you. ...Read more
I have been feeling ill for the past week after sexual activity but I'm under a lot of stress too which one is making me feel ill?
No: "sex headaches" are more common in men, often just before or during orgasm. Usually these don't indicate anything worrisome. But if it comes on suddenly rather than building gradually, and it's your first one, it's best to see a doctor (primary care physician or neurologist, etc) for an evaluation. More info for you here: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/sex-headaches/ds00645. ...Read more
Sorry, I wasn't clear. If you have negative RPR 3 months after sexual activity you're concerned about, is that conclusive proof you didn't get syph?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for pain after sexual activity
- Home remedies for bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Home remedies for vaginal odor after sexual intercourse
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for pain after sexual activity
- What is the best treatment for pain after sexual activity?
- Home remedies for pain after tooth extraction
- Home remedies for penis pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free