Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Musculoskeletal Pain
See below: Idiopathic is simply a fancy term to say that we do not know what the cause is. In this case, this would be a very general term that states that the person has musculoskeletal pain and we do not know the cause. The condition that comes closest to this is fibromyalgia which is widespread muscular pain whose cause is unknown. ...Read more
YEs it can: This drug belongs to a class of drugs called bisphosphonates and is used for osteoporosis and other bone related problems. Nusculosketal pain is common with this drug as is GI problems like ulcers, etc if not taken correctly. Check with your physician to rule out any other cause for the pain before stopping this drug. ...Read more
Challenging: This is a diagnosis of exclusion, meaning that no other diagnosis can be found. If may require a long workup. ...Read more
Amplified pain.: This pain syndrome is more common (or more documented) in children. When a painful stimulus is experienced, the body doesn't process the message in the normal way. The pain message gets rerouted along additional nerve pathways. But the pain is amplified because of the additional pathways. Need more room for more. A rheumatologist or neurologist can best help first. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for musculoskeletal problems
- What is musculoskeletal pain?
- Musculoskeletal pain in chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Musculoskeletal pain during pregnancy
- Musculoskeletal chest pain
- Musculoskeletal chest pain symptoms
- What is the best treatment for musculoskeletal pain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free