Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Frequent Pus Producing Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Ear infection: Is it the ear canal or the middle ear that is involved? For outer ear/otitis externa/ swimmer's ear there are otc treatments available. Dizziness, however, suggests otitis media & possible labyrinthitis (infection/ inflammation in the balance mechanism). Otc decongestant may help; otc dramamine (low dose to prevent side effects) can help with dizziness. If not better in couple days, see fp for tx. ...Read more
Hard, non itchy or painful bump on mons pubis x 2weeks. No pus/leakage. Hair on bump fell out. Neg for herpes/warts. Home remedy or Dr visit? Thanks
I have a painful bladder infection, but I do not have any health insurance. What home remedy can I use to releive the pain fast and treat the infection?
Is there a good home remedy for surgical wound infections that start after the stitches are removed?
Jaw infection: Anyone with a 'jaw infection' as you describe it is playing with fire without a definitive diagnosis. While most jaw infections in a 16 year old are likely minor or insignificant, some aren't. And 'home remedies' for any infection are a recipe for disaster. Get an exam and follow the recommendations of a doctor! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Neti pot: Use a neti pot and drink lots of fluids. This will thin and wash out the secretions and will allow the sinuses to drain more effectively. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for frequent pus producing infections
- What is the best treatment for frequent pus producing infections?
- Herbal treatment for frequent pus producing infections
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for frequent bowel movements shortly after eating
- Home remedies for staph infection on face
- Home remedies for fungal infection in groin
- Home remedies for staph infection in nose
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free