Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Fluid Behind Ear Drum
Negative pressure : In order for the ear to work properly air from the outside of the ear drum has to be balanced by air on the inside of the eardrum. In an intact ear drum the only way for air to get into the middle ear space is up the eustachian tube. If the eustachian tube doesn't work well the air inside the middle ear gets used up creating a negative pressure. Eventually this pressure can become so low that fluid is sucked from the lining of the middle ear space. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Check with ENT: Depends on how much of fluid you have behind the ear, it may need myringotomy( small nick of the ear drum, to let out fluid) , in addition you may need a ear tube. Sometimes it may resolve with medications, or valsava maneuver. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Fluid behind ear drum sinus pain behind eye and in temple that comes and goes. What causes it and what should I take until ENT appt ?
Sinus congestion: You need to be checked for allergies as these can cause you to have recurrent ear and sinus issues. Meanwhile, start taking a decongestant such as Pseudoephedrine and continue with the saline nasal spray. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for fluid behind ear drum
- Home remedies for fluid behind the ear
- Home remedies for fluid in the inner ear
- What is the best treatment for fluid behind ear drum?
- Herbal treatment for fluid behind ear drum
- Home remedies for ear fluid removal
- Home remedies for red ear drum
- Home remedies for fluid in the ear
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free