Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Facial Flushing
Severe h/a & nausea exiting camper. 8 hr later (slept at home) -slurred speech, unbalanced, blurred vision, facial flushing, fuzzy thinking. Dx?
It's possible, yes: Norco is a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination. The hydrocodone is the opiate portion which metabolizes into morphine in the body. Both compounds (hydrocodone and morphine) are known to cause histamine release from cells that reside in your skin, called mast cells. They are also responsible for allergic reactions that cause skin itching and redness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband has had a fever, facial flushing, and body aches on and off for three weeks. What could this be?
It could be time...: to get him to a physician, UC clinic or ER for evaluation and treatment- why would either of you wait 3 weeks and then write an online question: get medical attention-TODAY! ...Read more
I have what appears to be chronic urticaria. Also get occasional warm facial flushing. How dangerous is this condition? Is anaphylaxis likely?Worried.
I'm 18 and experience hot flashes and facial flushing every night. No doctor I have seen has any answers. What could this be?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for facial numbness
- Home remedies for facial paralysis
- Home remedy for removing facial hair within one day
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for facial pock marks
- Home remedies for facial pain
- Home remedies for facial tics
- Home remedy for facial boils
- Talk to a dermatologist online