Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Dysarthria
Seek urgent care: Asap!Get a more detailed answer ›
Treatment for slurred speech my sister forget her medicine for 2ds pressure went so high cause a slurred speech she is on medication but will go away?
Rest is best: Most of the time, the symptoms will go away over time. Sometimes, it does take a few weeks to get back to normal. Most physicians will recommend physical and intellectual rest, meaning to stay out of work, school, and abstaining from any activities for a few days at least. If you have any other concerning symptoms or things aren't getting better, please see your physician. Best of luck to you! ...Read more
Having slurred speech and pressure in left temple daily. Is there a treatment. Currently taking 3 100mg of zonisamide daily. Not helping. ?
Tell your doctor: Please let the doctor who prescribed this know what is happening. That's the only way that adjustments can be made in treatment. I'm sure you appreciate that symptoms involving your brain and mot good to ignore or give time. It is also important w/ BP issues and diabetes to check for risks of stroke. Make an appointment asap. Take care of yourself - best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Home remedy for stomach ace
- Fast home remedies that are good for stool softening
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Home remedies for black stool
- Home remedies for passing a drug test when getting a hair follicle test
- Home remedies for small pimples on forehead
- Talk to a neurologist online