Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Dim Peripheral Vision
How come when I look at the sky, stars are brighter in my peripheral vision. When I look directly at them they are dimmed.
Macular Problem?: Possibly you have some macular problem, ie. edema, degeneration or defect. Also, you could have central posterior subcapsular cataracts. Are both eyes the same phenomenon? My suggestion would be to see a retinal specialist ophthalmologist for best dilated examination and diagnoses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When you look at someone's face, you can still see their hand, even though you are not looking directly at it. When you are walking through a doorway, you are not looking at the sides, or looking directly at the threshold, but you see it through your peripheral vision. Anything outside of your direct focus spot, is considered peripheral. Which can be measured ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for dim vision
- Dim peripheral vision
- Herbal treatment for dim peripheral vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for peripheral vision loss
- What is the best treatment for dim peripheral vision?
- Dimness of vision
- Dim vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free