Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Dark Under Eye Circles
Milk and dairy: Dark circles under eyes is milk and dairy first. Try total avoidance including yogurt and cheese from cow's milk for 6 weeks. Usually can still use butter. ...Read more
Is there a procedure or prescription treatment that can get rid of dark circles under eyes? I've had them all my life I think.
Yes but: Since nasal congestion has been linked to dark circles under eyes, this will need to be ruled out and treated. For others, this may just be a family trait. If the problem fails to improve after the nasal congestion, if present, has been controlled, a plastic surgeon specialized in eyelid surgery usually can help you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mild early stage dark circles under eyes and bags under eyes, what preventative home remedies or OTC treatments would you suggest?
Home remedies: I do not know of any home remedies for these problems. You can try a good skin cleanser and benzoyl peroxide for the acne and get a nasal steroid for the dark circles under the eyes. The dark circles are the result of allergies the inflammation in the nose causes a back up of the venous drainage in the nose. This backup causes the dark circles in the eyes. (go bucks). Good luck. ...Read more
May be: You will have to try it. Clinique and other cosmetic companies have creams that either remove dark circles or camouflage them immediately. ...Read more
Sleep: The best treatment for dark circle under the eyes if not other pathology exists is rest. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for under eye dark circles home remedies
- Home remedies for dark circles under eyes
- How to remove under eye dark circles home remedy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedy for removing dark circles under eyes
- Home treatments for dark circles under the eyes for black women
- What are vitamins herbs or minerals for dark circles under the eye?
- Home remedies for puffy eyes dark circles
- Talk to a dermatologist online