Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Change In Bowel Habits
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
What could a sudden change in bowel habits entail? I haven't been regular for a month, despite changing my diet.
Broad differential: Could be one of many things, but it should be further evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Have tailbone pain. Am concerned. Recently lost 30 pounds (on purpose). Also have had change in bowel habits. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is change in bowel habits?
- Change in bowel habits stress
- Changes in bowel habits
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Change in bowel habits
- Sudden change in bowel habits constipation
- Abdominal pain and change in bowel habits
- Change of bowel habits what does it mean
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online