Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Burst Eardrum
Not painful: A perforated ear drum usually is not associated with pain unless you have a middle ear infection. Also there are sensory nerves innervating the middle ear mucosa and depending on the size of the perforation, air from the outside may irritate these nerves and cause pain. If the perforation is more than 4-5 mm. Surgery can help. But when you say burst, it could be a tear and may heal on its own. ...Read more
Can you tell me if a burst eardrum is very painful. But how does does this actually affect hearing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for ruptured eardrum
- Burst eardrum
- Burst eardrum causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a burst eardrum serious?
- Herbal treatment for burst eardrum
- What are the symptoms of a burst eardrum?
- Burst eardrum treatment
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online