Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Burst Eardrum
Not painful: A perforated ear drum usually is not associated with pain unless you have a middle ear infection. Also there are sensory nerves innervating the middle ear mucosa and depending on the size of the perforation, air from the outside may irritate these nerves and cause pain. If the perforation is more than 4-5 mm. Surgery can help. But when you say burst, it could be a tear and may heal on its own. ...Read more
Can you tell me if a burst eardrum is very painful. But how does does this actually affect hearing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for ruptured eardrum
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Home remedy for stomach ace
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for acne holes on face
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Home remedies for black stool
- Home remedies for passing a drug test when getting a hair follicle test
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online