Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Brown Discoloration Of Teeth
I have a disease thatwithout receiving professional dental treatment, results in the tooth loss? Any home remedies?
External vs internal: The question that needs to be asked is what caused the teeth to be brown. If they've always been brown since childhood, it's possible you have a syndrome, fluorosis (too much fluoride), or enamel deficiency. If they've become more brown w/ age, some enamel may be wearing thin, exposing the dentin (which is the layer immediately underneath). Dentin is naturally darker. Reduce dark colored drinks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many factors: Brown teeth can be the result of many factors, including your diet, too much Fluoride in your water source when you were younger, and decay. If the color seems to be on the outside of the teeth, it could be from drinking tea or coffee, smoking and other dark foods and should be easily bleached out. However, darkness inside, or "intrinsic", can be from the dentin color and isn't easily lightened. ...Read more
Few Options: Unfortunately with brown teeth which are usually due to antibiotic staining at the time when these teeth were developing or just genetic shade of the teeth nothing really works very well except getting veneers done. And veneers will require some shaving of the enamel before placing the final restorations. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for brown discoloration of teeth?
- Herbal treatment for brown discoloration of teeth
- Home remedies for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for crowded teeth
- How to get rid of unwanted hair permanently for men with home remedies?
- Home remedies for sensation of fullness of the ear
- Home remedies for skin tag removal on the inside of a thigh
- Talk to a dermatologist online