Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Bronchial Cough
Bronchial virus 3 weeks with bad coughing fits. Non-Smoker, excellent health. Feeling fine for three days but diaphragm pain from coughing. Treatment?
Herbs, homeopathy: Not sure if these qualify as home remedies as you may have to go to the health food store to get these, but my favorite treatment is homeopathy- see http://homeopathyplus.Com.Au/coughs-and-how-to-treat-them/ to help find the best remedy to try. My favorite herb for coughs is pellargonium sidoides, sold as umcka: http://www.Umcka.Com/ for other ideas see http://www.Earthclinic.Com/cures/coughs.Html. ...Read more
Hard to treat: Cough is a basic reflex that keeps us alive. The airway is the most sensitive part of the body for a reason. It keeps food out of our lungs. When the airway is irritated, there is no way to tell the body to ignore it. If the cause of the airway irritation can be found and treated, that can help the cough resolve sooner. Mucus draining down the throat is a common cause of prolonged cough. ...Read more
I have an annoying cough that wont let me sleep and i want to know if there is a home remedy that may help me sleep through tonight?
Find the cause: It all depends how long you have had those symptoms. If it has been more than a few days, that means it is not a cold, but rather maybe post nasal drip from nasal allergies, . Try over the counter antihistamines and saline nasal spray and consult an allergist if things persist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies bronchial congestion
- Home remedies to clear your bronchial passages
- How to get rid of a bronchial dry cough through herbal remedies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for coughing dog
- Home remedies for cough for toddlers
- Home remedy for baby cough
- Coughing home remedies adults
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online