Doctor insights on:
Home Remedies For Abdominal Colic
My son, aged 6 years, is complaining from abdominal colic , tenesmus , and diarrhea , what to do ?
See: A gastroenterologist asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
My 58 yo internist huband is complaining from abdominal colic , tenesmus , and diarrhea , what to do ?
My father 50yrs he had constipation for 4 days and abdominal colic and ab. Flatulence he has fatty liver btw what is the cause? Please help im scared
Gripe Water: Gripe water is available over the counter, very popular in great britain and available in the usa. This works for many infants. Also check out the book and video, "the best baby on the block." i for got the peds doctor who was the author but that has great tips for soothing a baby. ...Read more
I have deep pain when I'm close to emptying my bladder, so not the whole time I pee. It's all in my lower abdominal area. What is this?Home treatment?
Colic: vague term : The original descriptions of colic in early american writings equated the infant problem with a well recognized problem in horses when they locked up their colon due to a bad feed. Today it is understood as more behavioral than abdominal. The inferred symptoms of cramping certainly can occur in adults, but to call it anything more than cramping is a stretch. This is triggered by diet, gas, germs, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for lower abdominal pain
- Home remedies for persistent upper abdominal pain
- Home remedies for upper abdominal pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for right sided abdominal mass
- Home remedies for persistent upper abdominal discomfort
- Home remedies for abdominal pain relieved by antacids
- Home remedies for abdominal pain after a meal
- Talk to a pediatrician online